SAP HR & Payroll Specialist
|Job Title:||SAP HR & Payroll Specialist|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£400 - £414 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2018 13:03|
SAP FUNCTIONAL SPECIALIST - HR AND PAYROLL
Contract. 6 months. £400-£414 P/D. Immediate start!
SAP Functional Specialist required in Leeds. You will act as an internal SAP consultant recommending HR and Payroll enhancements across the organisation.
- Designing, developing and implementing SAP HR/Payroll solutions, producing supporting functional and technical specifications;
- Ensuring solutions and changes are tested in line with standards and industry best practice including supporting User Acceptance Testing;
- Providing support to users of SAP HR/Payroll and its associated systems which will include responding to calls logged with the IT Service Desk and positively engaging with users to resolve these in a timely manner;
- Working with the SAP Basis team to implement SAP system patches, enhancements and upgrades;
- Investigating the impact of SAP support packages and enhancement packs on supported business processes; undertaking research on development of new and additional SAP functionality and associated solutions to ensure continuous service improvement is achieved;
- Investigating system issues to identify causes and agree solutions where appropriate;
- Supporting the maintenance of user documentation and training material.
Skills and experience
- Significant experience of configuring SAP HR/Payroll modules;
- Experience of working in a customer-focused support role;
- Experience of using business analysis skills to support the definition and design of IT solutions;
- Experience of working with SAP PI, SAP Portal and workflow;
- Experience of working in a HR/Payroll environment;
- Experience of working across other modules in Finance, Logistics, Procurement etc.
For more information please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's