SAP Payroll Functional Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP Payroll Functional Consultant|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£33000 - £39000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 09:36|
SAP Payroll Functional Consultant - £33-39K - Public Sector - Permanent - Additional Benefits
Our Public Sector client is looking for a SAP Payroll Functional Consultant to focus on providing support, including responsibilities for effective incident management.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with a wide range of individuals at all levels;
- Analysing a range of management information, identifying trends and patterns to ensure that application support services part of a process of continual service improvement;
- Proactively support the development and implementation of a customer focused application support service;
- Responsible for training, mentoring and coaching colleagues in the team to share best practice and ensure high standards of application support are consistently provided to all customers;
- Working with procurement to ensure effective supplier management, including development of processes, contribution to licence and software asset management agreements;
- Supporting the ongoing development of Standard Operating Procedures and continual service improvement, including ongoing development of knowledge base articles and artefacts;
- Working collaboratively with colleagues from across IT to ensure estimation and scoping, planning, design, development and transition into service are included in planning and organising of work.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's