SAP Support and Admin Engineer
|Job Title:||SAP Support and Admin Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2018 16:16|
The main focus of this job is to work closely with the business to ensure the smooth running of operational business processes by resolving problems in SAP systems, enabling SAP users to work efficiently and effectively and suggesting process and system improvements.
- To provide support to the business with all SAP application issues.
- To support and resolve issues in-house where possible.
- To work as the point of contact for the business SAP support partner where issues cannot be resolved in-house.
- To manage and maintain SAP R&A and new starter procedure.
- Works closely with the business and other teams on system enhancements.
- Recommend business process changes and alternate SAP solutions.
- To develop Business Objects report writing skills, (BOBJ). Training will be given.
- To provide and maintain user guides and manuals.
Suitable applicants will have:
- A good knowledge of SAP, particularly WM, PP and Shopfloor.
- Knowledge of Business Objects.
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C).
- Strong multitasking skills and experience working in fast paced and dynamic environments
- Ability to learn and use detailed product knowledge
- Excellent verbal communication, numeric and literacy skills
- Excellent attention to detail is a MUST.
- Organisational and workload planning ability.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's