SAS Data Analyst
|Job Title:||SAS Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£27000 - £35000 per annum + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 12:34|
SAS Analyst - Edinburgh
SAS/SPSS/SQL/ Data Analyse/Data Modelling/Statistical/Optimisation/Financial Services/Banking
We have an exciting opportunity to work with leading financial services organisation in Edinburgh for a SAS Analyst.
You will be a highly innovative thinker with experience of the development of statistical/optimisation modelling solutions with a financial sector background.
Essential skills -
- A degree in a mathematical/statistical/engineering discipline
- Experience in the development of statistical/optimisation modelling solutions
- Experienced and competent in the use of computer based software statistical packages (e.g. SAS or SPSS) and/or data mining applications
- Experience in the development, application and implementation of powerful credit risk quantitative techniques (e.g. regression, stochastic processes, etc.) in an industry where statistical prediction is of strategic importance
- Comprehensive knowledge of consumer lending products and markets. Experience with a well-regarded credit business is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Evidence of highly innovative thinking, e.g. business/industry papers, motivated and displays initiative and excellent organisational skills
- Highly numerate, with excellent analytical problem solving skills and attention to detail.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Improvement Analyst - Dundee - 12 months
Up to £0.00 per annum
Improvement Analyst - Dundee - 12 months - Inside IR35
£300 - £350 per day
Business Analyst - Policy/Digital, 6 mths, Edinburgh / Glasgow
£350 - £425 per day
Project Support Officer / PMO Analyst - 10 months, Edinburgh
Up to £175 per day
IT Project Support Officer / PMO 12 mths, Edinburgh, £150-210pd
£150 - £210 per day