SC Cleared 2nd Line Support - EUC
|Job Title:||SC Cleared 2nd Line Support - EUC|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£210 - £217 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2017 14:09|
SC Cleared 2nd Line Support - End User Compute team member
Contract. Milton Keynes. 6 Months +. £210-£217 Per day. Central Government. Outside IR35
SC Cleared 2nd Line Support team member required in Milton Keynes. This role falls outside of IR35.
- To support, operate and maintain the current secure server platforms.
- To support, operate and expand the current secure mobile solution.
- To support the operational processes needed to deliver the required service levels to customers.
- To maintain within ICT Operations the hardware, software, licensing for all aspects of the EUC Services.
- Provide end to end service support for EUDs, including direct user support to director level.
- Support EUC background infrastructure, including:Active Directory, Group Policy, Disk encryption, SCEP, McAfee, WSUS and Avanti Endpoint Management and Security Suite.
- Skills transfer and development of an employee to develop the capability within the current team.
- To maintain and support the ICT Operating model including Policy, Process and procedures to ITIL 3 standard.
- The delivery and execution of an integrated and consistent document set related to the product support requirement.
Knowledge / Skills Required
- Experienced in the creation of Knowledge Based Articles, and training of users
- Experienced in working with Secure Mobile Technologies
- Experienced in handling and management of Cryptographic material and associated Security Procedures
- Knowledge of Virtual Private Networks
- Knowledge of encryption devices and protocols
- Proficiency with traditional networks and mobile networking technologies
- Experience in working alongside many aspects of the ITIL3 environment such as release to production, problem & change management, and quality assurance.
- Experience across the full range of Windows (Server and Client) and Office environments.
- The ability to work as a key member of the EUD Service team and to be part of a service team striving to achieve exemplary service.
- The ability to communicate clearly at all user levels
- The ability to create and support Operational Process documentation, for use across the business
- Good working knowledge of EUD build process, automation and streamlining
- Good working knowledge of certificate based authentication
- DV Clearance or SC Clearance
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SC Cleared 1st Line Support Officer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£120 - £130 per day
2nd Line Support Engineer - Mac, Google Apps, Windows 8.1 - SC
£0.00 - £200 per day
Service Desk Engineer - SC Cleared - Apple - Mac's - Google App
£175 - £185 per day
SERVICE DESK ANALYST / 1st LINE SUPPORT / HELPDESK ENGINEER
Ayr, South Ayrshire
£100 - £120 per day + DOE
Technical support/ 3rd line
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £48000 per annum + BONUS