SC Cleared 3rd Line Support Specialist
|Job Title:||SC Cleared 3rd Line Support Specialist|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£325 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ciara Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2018 15:13|
SC Cleared 3rd Line Support Specialist (Business Applications)
Contract. 6 Months +. Central Gov. Outside Of IR35 Scope. £320-£350 P.D Milton Keynes.
SC/DV Cleared 3rd Line Support Specialist (Business Applications required for a long term contract. You will provide 2nd/3rd Line support for all specialist Business Applications solving in-depth technical problems.
Role duties include
- Day-to-day delivery of support services in accordance with contracted SLAs.
- 2nd/3rd line technical diagnosis and resolution of Incidents and Service Requests that have been functionally escalated to the Business Applications Support Team or identified through proactive monitoring.
- Draft and maintain documentation for application support
- Accurately assess any proposed Request for Change (RfC) against business impact, cost, benefit and risk associated to maintaining the operational integrity of all business application services currently under support.
- Problem Management Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Transition of new services lines into formal support.
- Administration of Applications and Services.
- Microsoft Windows Server; where applicable to service lines (e.g. SQL Server, Exchange Server, DC, SharePoint, Lync Server, Dynamics CRM Server).
- Microsoft Clients (e.g. Windows 8.1).
- Product specific Technologies; where applicable to service lines (e.g. SQLDB, Exchange, AD, SharePoint, Lync, Dynamics CRM).
- Basic Networking.
- Scripting Tools (e.g. PowerShell).
- Ability to organise and prioritise work so as to manage workloads effectively.
- Ability to work within process (knowledge of change control process)
- Demonstrable practical experience of delivering IT within Central Government.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good understanding of Central Government and OGD systems and HM Government security regulations.
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure Monitoring Tools (e.g. HP Operations Manager, Microsoft System Center).
- Experience of working within an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL v3) support environment.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management toolsets i.e. HP OVSD and HP Service Manager (SM9).
You have to hold current SC clearence for this role.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's