SC Cleared Account Manager - Estates
|Job Title:||SC Cleared Account Manager - Estates|
|Salary:||£0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2017 12:33|
Estates Account Manager - Central Government.
Contract. London. 6 Months+. Central Government. Outside of IR35 Scope
Estates Account Manager required in London. The position will involve the management and development of the Estates account within the UK and internationally focusing on functional client groups including Asset Management, Programme Delivery and Facilities Management. This position is not suitable for those with IT sector experience.
- Working to sales, revenue and customer satisfaction targets
- Development and implementation of Strategic Account Plans
- Working with Programme, Project and Service Managers to ensure that client delivery meets their needs
- Acting as a client advocate and escalation point
- Co-ordination and Liaison with customers and suppliers as necessary and between all the parties involved in bids for future business.
- Excellent pipeline management using corporate tools such as CRM and production of various sales and client relationship reports.
- Providing support to the Customer Business Director for Estates.
- Working outside normal hours when required.
- Some international travel may on rare occasion be required
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable practical experience in customer relationship development and management
- Demonstrable experience of delivery within commercial property, construction or facilities management sectors.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience of dealing with and presenting to staff at all levels, in particular Senior Management
- Sales, CRM tool and Strategic Account Planning experience
- Good report writing skills
- **Not essential - preference will be given to those with current security clearance.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's