SC Cleared Business Analyst
|Job Title:||SC Cleared Business Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 17:42|
Agile Business Analyst - 12 months - Public Sector - Bristol **SC Cleared**
Public Sector client based in Bristol is seeking multiple SC Cleared BA's for an agile transformation/transition programme.
The change department has embarked on an ambitious and iterative journey of Agile Transformation encompassing processes, tooling, practices and techniques in order to meet the above challenges. This will deliver fit for purpose product aligned to user need but needs the right resources, including those within this request, to enable this transition
- Understanding of Programme Management environments, Project Management environments, Change Management and Risk Management.
- Understanding of Business Design concepts.
- Good analytical problem solving skills; able to make decisions and recommendations based on informed analysis and impact assessment.
- Excellent communication skills; able to engage effectively with a variety of audiences across business functions and levels.
- Strong meeting and workshop facilitation skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Visio, Powerpoint and Excel for business and volumetrics modelling.
- Good report writing skills.
BAs will also require Technical Skills;
- Essential - Experience with managing agile digital services delivery, working alongside scrum masters and development teams.
- Essential - Experience of development of user stories, User Story Mapping (USM) behavioural Driven Development.
- Essential - understanding of eliciting non-functional requirements to support digital services delivery.
- Highly desirable -Experience of using Jira and Confluence and their respective capabilities to manage requirements backlogs.
- Desirable - Understanding of GDS Service Standards as their application to digital services delivery.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's