SC Cleared C# Developer
|Job Title:||SC Cleared C# Developer|
|Salary:||£550 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2018 11:23|
SC Cleared C# Developer
Contract. 6 Months +. Outside of IR35. £550-£600 P/D . LONDON
SC OR DV Cleared C# Developer required in Central London. You will work with product owners, information architects and other SMEs in the agile team to improve the Alpha product that is already in place and improve the product as it moves to maturity. The current product has been developed as a cloud-native system in AWS, with the majority of back-end software developed in C# and a front end developed using React.
- Build back-end, front-end and API components to serve a variety of user needs, taking responsibility for the quality of code you produce.
- Implement security testing, DMARC report processing and automated analysis components as well as addressing integration, performance optimisation, security and scalability.
- Build automated tests to support our continuous deployment environment.
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with your wider team, both developers and non-developers
- Contribute towards working in an agile, stripy team and helping that team meet its wider goals
- participate in our in-house (2nd line) support (during office hours)
- be involved in helping recruit developers and, where appropriate, helping sift and interview
Skills and experience
- Over 4 years of recent C# development experience
- Strong SQL abilities, including MySQL.
- Excellent working knowledge of unit testing, test driven development and mocking.
- Experience with dependency injection, messaging queuing, multithreading.
- Consistently worked within agile teams, using typical agile tools and techniques.
- Experience of developing for cloud computing platforms, including AWS.
- Experience of web programming with working knowledge of React.
- Ability to quickly research and apply new programming tools and software engineering techniques.
- Experience in the design, development and delivery of microservice-based solutions
- Experience with dotnet core.
- Experience implementing cryptographic protocols or standards, as well as implementing email security protocols such as DMARC, SPF and DKIM.
- Knowledge of email standards such as RFC 822.
- Experience of implementing and troubleshooting implementations against Internet RFCs.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SC Cleared Project Control Officer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£250 - £275 per day
C# / WPF Programmer - Irvine - £35,000 - £42,000
Irvine, North Ayrshire
£35000 - £42000 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Coventry, West Midlands
£450 - £500 per day
Contract .NET Developer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£350 - £375 per day