SC Cleared Data Analyst
|Job Title:||SC Cleared Data Analyst|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£300 - £310 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2017 10:17|
SC Cleared Data Analyst
Contract. 6 Months. Central Gov. Outside IR35 scope. £300-£310 Per day. Milton Keynes.
SC Cleared Data Analyst required to provide support to the management team and to Central Planning through the analysis of operational incident, problem and change management data, and aligning this to the analysis of customer insight information. Through the production of reports on an agreed schedule, you will enable the monitoring of operational performance and allow managers to identify service opportunities and problem areas.
- Through analysis of service cases including but not limited to, Issues, incidents, problems, changes and operational records, Identify trends in performance that may influence service quality and customer service perceptions
- Contribute towards the development of the reporting framework which will require alignment to the service governance structure as defined in the commercial operating model.
- Act as a SME for CRM Service management toolset, offering support and guidance reactively, and conducting periodic QA audits on data to ensure best practice.Provide data analysis and information support to regional managers and colleagues and participate in the deployment.
- Develop the processes to collate and merge operational data from sources including CRM, Service Desk, Work Measurement Matrix, Logistics and other support applications in order to meet the report requirements.
- Identify and implement improvements to the reporting processes that support users increasing dependency on accurate performance and customer metrics.
- Communicate to staff any process amendments or changes required to support the reporting processes when necessary.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis techniques and tools to produce descriptive diagrams, tables, charts and reports.
- Ability to analyse and process large datasets. Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Good interpersonal and team player skills, working well with others and delivering results.
- Good numerical skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills, working well under pressure to respond quickly to requests for data
- Confident report writing.
- Managing and prioritising workload and time effectively and being able to respond to changing priorities.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.Proficient in applications such as MS Word, Access, and Power Point.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics suite of products (preferably CRM).
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SC Cleared Project Control Officer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£250 - £275 per day
Business Analyst (BI/Data Warehousing)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £0.00 per annum
Test Analyst - Edinburgh - 5 months
£350 - £450 per day
Service Desk Analyst - Glasgow - 3 months
Up to £115 per day
3rd Line Support Analyst - Glasgow - 3 Months
£160 - £180 per day