SC Cleared Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||SC Cleared Finance Business Partner|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£375 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2018 16:04|
SC or DV Cleared Finance Business Partner
Contract. 12 Months +. Milton Keynes. Central Government. £375-£400 P.D OUTSIDE OF IR35
SC OR DC Cleared Finance Business required urgently in Milton Keynes. Due to urgent nature of this role current, live SC OR DV Clearance needs to be held. You will provide all aspects of Finance Business Partner support to the key stakeholders across the business. Reporting into the Head of Finance , you will need to be able to influence, lead and 'partner' key senior members of the business in developing sound financial evaluation and commercial input, maximising financial performance through high quality analysis, decision support and financial insight. You will ideally have Strong IT Infrastructure experience.
- Financial and Commercial Performance - Maximise financial performance through the provision of high-quality analysis, decision support and financial advice to line management. Lead the analysis and challenge major deviance in performance, offering solutions to effect improvement in all financial areas. Provision of professional financial commentary and presentation of regular performance reports to key stakeholders.
- Lead production of business plans, annual budgets and in year forecasting, working closely with the business and other finance colleagues.
- Evaluate and influence Commercial/Sales business opportunities (understanding contract risk)
- Evaluate and influence Investment appraisal of business cases in particular for Capital Expenditure.
- Provide support and validation in all Pricing decisions (fully understanding cost base and impact on margin).
- Provide professional advice to the business, ensuring governance in all key financial and business controls and processes.
- Customer Focus - Develop and implement forward looking and customer focused solutions through understanding business costs, drivers, and revenue streams.
- Drive the corporate finance agenda, bridges business understanding & governance gaps implementing solutions where required
- Report on and provide MI for key business areas such as Risk, Operational Management Boards; Business reviews; Finance SMT
- Processes (Efficiencies and Effectiveness) - Provide financial support & review to explain or improve performance both in the short and over the longer term (strategic)
- Provide effective, evidence based, actionable MI to support effective, evidence based decision making in complex and diverse situations
- Lead post-project review & lessons learned to deliver meaningful changes as a result
- Has a mind-set of Continuous Improvement; drives best practice and monitors and drives the achievement of the efficiency programme across the corporate plan period.
- Deliver value for money - ensure the efficient, effective and economic use of taxpayers' money in the delivery of public services.
- Base decisions on evidenced information and follow agreed processes and policies, challenging these appropriately where they appear to prevent good value for money.
Key skills and experience
- A fully-qualified accountant with proven experience of success in a commercial environment.
- Hold current SC OR DV Clearance
- Understanding of Central Government and awareness of services offered
- Experience in an IT environment
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Analyst - 3 Months - Edinburgh
Up to £14.71 per hour
Assistant Business Accountant - 4 months - Edinburgh
£17 - £22 per hour
Research & Development Appraisal Officer (PhD), Glasgow, 6 mths
£180 - £200 per day
Assistant Tax Manager- Edinburgh - 12 month contract
£150 - £300 per day