SC Cleared Operations Tech Architect
|Job Title:||SC Cleared Operations Tech Architect|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 p/d|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2018 12:26|
SC Cleared Operations Technical Architect
Contract. Milton Keynes. Central Gov - Outside of IR35 Scope. £450-£500P/D. 6 MONTHS +
SC OR DV Cleared Operations Technical Architect required in Milton Keynes. You will work in client domains and assist the technical services manager to deliver improvements, efficiencies, and updated capabilities. You will be required to design and develop in-depth technical solutions that are passed to the Operations and Service Teams. An understanding of ITIL is desired, with TOGAF or other relevant Architecture Framework quite essential; an understanding of appropriate priorities and classifications according to SLA's is required. All designs and solutions should aid to keeping Ops within their SLA time frame to help maintain the overall SLA.
- Create project proposals, HLDs and other related documentation for projects allocated to you
- Working to the direction of the Technical Services Manager - take technical lead on projects allocated to them.
- liaise with key stakeholders, not exclusively but generally:Technical Services Manager, Head of Operations, Service Operations Manager, Head of Service Delivery, CTO ,Head of Cybersecurity etc
- To create agreed project proposals and represent them through project governance forums.
- Lead the design and development of the solution to replace the current multiple desktops with a unified Citrix management virtual desktop with off-site access.
- Lead the design and development of the solution to split over 2 datacentres.
- Lead the design and development for the SEC/DEV platform.
- Lead the design and development for Service Now implementation.
- Lead the design and development for uplifting customers from older technology to newer technology (i.e. Windows Server 2003/2008 to 2016, Exchange/Lync 2013 to 2016, SQL 2008 to SQL 2016).
- Create and maintain technical design and support documentation relating to internal and external customers systems.
- Produce Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs) and promote the transfer of knowledge to the Service Desk 1st Level support community as an aid to maintaining or increasing First Contact Resolution (FCR) rate
- Experience of below in an enterprise environment.
- MS Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016 Server
- Experience working with CxO level stakeholders to define and agree requirements and proposals in a Government secure environment.
- Well rounded experience in Microsoft and EUD technologies having achieved MCSE level qualifications
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining operational EUD and IT infrastructure environments.
- Experience with storage technologies (NetApp)
- Experience with VMware 5.5 - to 6.X
- Experience with Citrix XenApp based published applications and desktops.
- Experience with Linux technologies
- Experience in working alongside many aspects of the ITIL3 environment, such as release to production, problem and change management.
- MCP/MCSE accreditation.
- VM Ware
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's