SC Cleared Project Manager
|Job Title:||SC Cleared Project Manager|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£480 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2017 16:49|
SC Cleared Project Manger
Contract. Central Government. 10 Months+ . Outside of IR35 Scope. £480-£500 P/D. Milton Keynes
SC Cleared Project Manager required in Milton Keynes. You will join the Internal IT programme team and focus on key areas of the programme including a Oracle ERP upgrade, the implementation of a modern suite of business and enterprise wide applications, CRM refresh and the implementation of a COTS WMS to support global business.
- Leading the Project(s) delivery on behalf of the Programme Sponsor (Director, Global Digital Technology), delivering the organisational and system changes that will be necessary in order to deliver the planned benefits.
- Developing and managing project documentation aligned to the over all vision, gaining endorsement and commitment from the sponsoring group and senior management.
- Ensuring the organisation is capable of achieving the business objectives, as stated in the Business Case, and maintaining clear focus on the overall programme vision, subject to any authorised strategic changes to that vision.
- Develop, implement and manage the Stakeholder management strategy and plan ensuring that any communications activities remain aligned with the needs of the client, the sponsor and the programme needs.
- Development and delivery of the benefits as defined in the Business Case. Work closely with Business Change managers to ensure the project has access to subject matter experts across all levels of business resources.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of capability and capacity to meet the business change needs. Monitoring of project progress and prioritisation of resource usage, problem management, escalation and liaison with project team members ensuring strategic alignment across the programme portfolio and managing cross programme risks, issues and assumptions.
- Financial planning and management of the delivery projects ensuring the efficient utilisation of resources to deliver the project(s) as defined in the original Business case and subject to any strategic variations over the coming year.
- Maintain the project level Risks and Issues, and manage any resultant programme changes that are required to mitigate risks or issues.
- Ensure controls are adhered to for changes to the scope or deliverables of the programme, and that these are clearly articulated and communicated to stakeholders.
- Keep the projects to time and budget. Manage exceptions and impact assess change against the agreed cost baseline. Seek new funding as required.
Skills and experience required
- APMP Project Management qualification or equivalent
- Proven track record in programme and project management within an organisation or business group with a good understanding of being part of a portfolio delivery environment
- Organisational Business Change experience
- Experience of selecting and implementing Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) applications in line with Internal IT Strategic direction
- Excellent facilitation skills and the ability to develop good working relationships with stakeholders and ability to motivate a wider team of operational staff that they will interact with.
- Experienced in leading multi-disciplinary teams including external suppliers.
- Extensive Project Management Experience and knowledge of the project lifecycle
- Skilled and experienced in the use of Microsoft Visio and the Microsoft Office suite
- Development of business cases
- Attention to detail and tenacity
- Experience of PRINCE2 Project Management and MSP Programme Methodologies
- A track record of working successfully with Enterprise financial systems (Oracle) at a project level
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SC security advisor
Up to £0.00 per annum
Integration Lead - CMIS Project - 18 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £445 per day
£35 - £36 per hour
£40 - £50 per hour + Inside IR35
Senior Dynamics Consultant (Projects)
£227 - £228 per annum