SC CLEARED - SENIOR AZURE ARCHITECT
|Job Title:||SC CLEARED - SENIOR AZURE ARCHITECT|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Arran Mehmet|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 17:17|
My Client are recruiting an SC CLEARED Senior Azure Architect for a project based in Telford.
Successful candidates will act as Technical Authority and evangelist' for Azure IaaS and must have at least 3 to 5 years' experience with Azure.
You will need to be able to present solutions, document, install and support
Key Responsibilities will include
- Responsible for advising and delivering on large cloud migration engagement with large enterprise customers
- Understand the technical, financial organisational requirements/constraints of enterprise customers and work closely with multiple teams to land and expand cloud-enabled solutions.
- Envision and architect new innovative solutions on/across cloud platforms like Azure and AWS and other private/public IaaS/PaaS platforms
- Designing Solutions in Microsoft Azure as per project specifications and needs.
- To take clear technology/ domain / innovation ownership for the cloud hosting required relative to Microsoft Azure architecture.
- Working on Microsoft Azure PaaS and IaaS, specifically: App Services, Azure SQL Database, SQL Server IaaS implementation, Availability sets, Azure Networking concepts, Express Route, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage.
- Engage in senior discussions with the client and hosting partners when defining the solutions.
- Maintain Company IT standards, Architecture principals and Strategy, Roadmap and use cases.
- Migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like AppZero, ASR etc.
Key Skills and Experience
In depth understanding of Microsoft Azure PaaS and IaaS, specifically
- App Services, Azure SQL Database, SQL Server IaaS implementation, Availability sets, Azure Networking concepts, Express Route, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage.
- Understanding about the challenges and considerations to be catered for while migrating applications from on-premise to Azure. Define solution architecture which meet HA, DR, Availability, RPO & RTO requirements of the application
- Knowledge of migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like AppZero, ASR etc will be nice to have.
- Fundamental knowledge of AWS is desirable and understanding on how Azure IaaS v/s AWS IaaS compares to each other and conceptual knowledge of AWS RDS is desired.
- Soft Skills such as writing Proposals and Presenting up to C-Levels is a must
- Preferably from Developer background (.net, Java)
- Microsoft Azure 70-534 certification desirable
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solutions Architect - Permanent - Glasgow
£40000 - £46000 per annum + Benefits
HRIS Senior Project Manager.
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to €500 per day
Senior Java Developer - Permanent - Edinburgh - £50 - £70K
£50000 - £70000 per annum + plus benefits
Senior DevOps / SRE / Agile Consultant - Glasgow / Edinburgh
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Test Engineer - Southampton - 6 months - Inside IR35
Up to £595 per day