SC Cleared Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||SC Cleared Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 10:59|
SC Cleared Senior Project Manager
Contract. 6 Months +. £450-£500 p/d. Outside of IR35. MK. Central Government
SC or DV Cleared Senior Project Manager required in Milton Keynes. You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of customer projects, ensuring delivery is on time, within budget and to the agreed scope quality standards, across the organisations wide range of security and construction services. The Senior Project Manager may also be required to assist with and lead the production of bids for new work opportunities
- Financial and Commercial Performance Planning projects and stages, defining objectives, preparing a wide range of project documents, initiating project exception plans and corrective action plans. Day-to-day monitoring of project progress and prioritisation of resource usage, problem management, escalation and liaison with project team members. Financial planning and day-to-day management of the project cost ensuring the efficient utilisation of resources to deliver the project within the agreed budget and price whilst maintaining quality and the agreed business margin as layed down in the FCO Services Business Process.
- Customer Focus Senior Project Manager at regular project governance meetings. Negotiation with the customers representatives over project issues which may result in delay, change or cancellation of all or part of the project. Presenting highlight reports to Project Boards and other project governance bodies, preparing checkpoint reports and holding regular checkpoint meetings.
- Processes (Efficiencies and Effectiveness) Effective management of projects ensuring the delivery of the project within the business process model and to the agreed baseline from business take-on. Ensuring that the project is delivered to agreed standards for quality and time using the appropriate management methodology.
Skills and expeirence required
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent project management qualification.
- Must be qualified to HNC/HND level in relevant subject.
- Accreditation in MSP.
- Have minimum 5-years experience of planning, monitoring and controlling projects using the PRINCE2 methodology or project related methodology.
- Have minimum 5-years experience in planning and delivering medium complexity, multi-skilled projects with values ranging from £1m - £5M, using latest versions of Microsoft Project.
- Have minimum 5-years experience in the assessment, mitigation and management of project risk.
- Have minimum 5-years experience in managing project budgets.
- Have minimum 5-years experience of deploying large complexity security or construction projects in a secure environment.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and deliver multiple projects within tight timescales & with limited resources, in a number of varied and unique operational environments with numerous technical, political, security, support and logistical challenges.
- Dependent on the role advertised IT/construction related qualifications will be required; however, specific qualifications cannot be specified.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SC Cleared Project Control Officer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£250 - £275 per day
IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Edinburgh
£45000 - £60000 per annum
£28 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35
Senior Software Developer (DevOps) - Perm - Edinburgh
£40000 - £50000 per annum + plus benefits
Senior Technical Architect - 6 months - Glasgow
£550 - £850 per day