SC Cleared Service Designer
|Job Title:||SC Cleared Service Designer|
|Salary:||£350 - £380 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2017 16:34|
SC Cleared Service Designer.
Contract. Central Gov. 6 Months+. Outside IR35 scope. £350-£380 P/D. London
SC Cleared Service Designer require in Milton Keynes. The role has responsibility for developing and maintaining the service design templates and associated processes, ensuring that current processes are migrated to the new model as part of renegotiation or renewal. The role will ensure that current services are backed by robustly scoped service agreements that accurately reflect the required scope of services.
- Ensure that service design standards and templates are available for project and design functions
- Ensure that service designs are delivered for new services and are successfully integrated into existing service grouping.
- Work with the commercial team to develop service component costs to enhance the current bid and commercial processes
- Design and build a catalogue of services that outlines the offerings provided
- Ensure that the service design and transition elements of the service management framework are designed to agreed standards and deliver value
- Engage with regional and UK teams to ensure that service design processes are fit for purpose and easy to manage
- Establish a set of internal metrics to measure the effectiveness, compliance and buy-in to new processes.
- Work with the Service Assurance Manager to ensure that appropriate level of risk assessment is completed for new and changed services with particular focus on capacity and commercial capability.
Skills and experience
- Experience of using service management tools
- Due to the urgent nature current SC Clearance is needed
- Strong Technical knowledge of Information and Communications Technology
- Experience of designing technical and non-technical solutions
- An understanding of basic service design and architecture principles.
- Experience of managing the delivery of risk management
- ITIL foundation certificate
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manor
- Excellent planning skills with ability to work to defined schedule
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Service Desk Manager
£30000 - £45000 per annum
£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35
Director of DevOps Transformation - Permanent - Edinburgh
Up to £120000 per annum + negotiable plus benefits
Personal assistant - Southampton - 6 Months - £11.50 per hour
Up to £0.00 per annum