SC Cleared Service Manager - Technical Security
|Job Title:||SC Cleared Service Manager - Technical Security|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£340 - £345 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2017 12:38|
SC Cleared Service Manager
Contract. Milton Keynes. 6 Months+ . Central Government. Outside of IR35. £340 Per day.
DV Cleared Service Manager required in Milton Keynes. The role of the Service Manager - Technical Security will act as a key interface between client Security Customers (including third parties) and internal global resolver teams responsible for delivering and supporting the technical security systems and infrastructure overseas. You will be responsible for assuring the Service Management components of the delivered services and maturing the underpinning process and functions using best practice frameworks (e.g. ITIL) and relevant standards.
- Coordinating the day-to-day holistic performance management of services
- Line Management of Service SME role (as appropriate)
- Management and delivery of KPI reporting under contractual or agreed performance measures including Service Level Agreements (SLA) with customers.
- Leading customer specific governance and service review meetings
- Ensuring, in consultation with the service reporting function that the production of statistical information and service reporting is accurate and meets the customer's needs (internal and external).
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with the overseas Regional Managers, Regional Service Directors and management team, as well as other senior stakeholders in operational delivery teams
- Coordinating customer engagement, communication and follow up for customer impacting major incidents and issues.
- Coordinating the response to customer satisfaction feedback.
- Working with the Customer Business Directors and Regional Service Directors to maintain a view of service profitability, improvements and future demand for services.
- Coordinating continuous service improvement initiatives.
- Representing the services at Gate review meetings.
- Maintaining SLAs, customer agreements, KPIs and the formulation of OLAs.
- Reviewing the service delivery with regional management teams to ensure services continue to be delivered consistently, successfully and to customer performance expectations
- Oversee the production of service financial and performance data to be shared with the Customer(s) on time
- Arrange and chair service reviews and supporting service management governance meetings with the customers and their nominated representatives.
- Working with wider service management and regional teams to ensure service issues, risks, changes etc. are managed to customer expectations.
- Work with delivery teams to ensure that performance and process issues are captured, reviewed and appropriate improvement action is taken
· ITIL foundation certificate
· Excellent client relationship management and influencing skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Good drafting skills
· Good presentation skills
· Ability to analyse problems and issues and develop practical solutions
· Knowledge of SLAs/OLAs/Contracts and their relationships
· Successful track record of achieving performance and delivery targets
· Ability to develop solutions with focus on customer needs
· ITIL expert qualified and an excellent knowledge of the ITIL framework
· Knowledge of government departments
· Service design and process definition experience
· Knowledge of service management tools
· Knowledge of logistics, technical security and estates
· Experience of ISO 9001 / 20000
Please apply now for more information
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Security Manager
£500 - £600 per day
Windows Engineer - VMware, PowerShell - London - SC Cleared
£400 - £450 per day
Information Security Manager
£550 - £600 per day
Service Delivery Manager
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£650 - £700 per day
Technical Pre-sales Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£83000 - £85000 per annum