SCCM Technical Design Specalist
|Job Title:||SCCM Technical Design Specalist|
|Location:||Livingston, West Lothian|
|Salary:||£250 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2018 11:51|
SCCM Technical Design Specialist - 6 months - SCCM, W 7 & 10
An opportunity for an experienced Technical Design Specialist or Solution Architect to join our client for an initial 6 months. The ideal candidate will have experience of designing documenting and gaining technical sign off on a Windows 7 to Windows 10 migration project within a large environment and designing and packaging a Windows 10 "Gold master" image for installation on client machines via SCCM 2012.
- SCCM 2012 onto a Windows 10 environment would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and application of ITIL.
- Knowledge and understanding of PRINCE2 Project Management methodology.
- Knowledge of IT Service Continuity procedures.
- Experience in the assessment and application of IT security controls and vulnerability management.
- Educated to degree level in an IT discipline or equivalent experience.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Support Engineer - SCCM - Windows10 - Inside IR35
Up to £115 per day
XenServer Technical Consultant - 6 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £450 per day
Full Stack Developer (.NET, C#, Angular), £40-50kpa, PERM
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits + bonus
Solution Architect - 6 months - Glasgow - Digital
Lead Java Developer - Permanent role - Edinburgh
£50000 - £60000 per annum + plus benefits