Scientist - Aquatic Chemistry / Ecotoxicology
|Job Title:||Scientist - Aquatic Chemistry / Ecotoxicology|
|Salary:||Up to £167 per day|
|Start Date:||September 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2018 17:35|
Scientist - Aquatic Chemistry / Ecotoxicology - 3 month contract - Stirling
Our public sector client based in Stirling has an exciting opportunity for a qualified scientist to join their dedicated team. You will be responsible for undertaking the collation and assessment of data on chemicals within various water environments and supporting specialist scientists.
- Expereince of data collection and presentation
- An understanding of basic statistical analysis
- Experience in writing scientific, technical and non-technical reports and publications is essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Experience of working as part of a team to deliver outcomes to tight deadlines
The ideal candidate will have a sound understanding of marine fin-fish aquaculture or fish physiology would be advantageous.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's