|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Walker|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2018 09:17|
Scrum Master - Eastleigh - Up to £58K
An award winning client based in Eastleigh are currently looking for a Scrum Master to lead and coach a development team for an ambitious project to digitise their process.
This is a hands-on role and you will be heavily involved in the management of the TFS/Agile process.
- Lead and manage the Scrum Team governance framework for the Scrum Teams and the agile transformation with our senior stakeholders.
- Manage and improve TFS workflows and processes to complete tasks and stories committed within a sprint.
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile practices and get the most out of self-managed teams.
- Be an Agile Evangelist, who is also a passionate Scrum and change agent master, who can drive the culture change across Scrum teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Drive for continuous improvement practices across development teams.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments.
- Build a trusting and safe environment, where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution or judgment, with an emphasis of problem solving.
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning or dictating the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Assist with internal and external communication to improve transparency.
- Support product owners, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- Support the test lead by taking completed products through the testing life cycle.
- Lead on the release management and manage the flow of work from the support desk into sprints.
- Expert in the use of Vidual Studio Online/Team Foundation Services
- Certified Scrum Master
If you are interested, apply here!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's