|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Salary:||£350 - £475 per day|
|Start Date:||November 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2017 17:33|
Scrum Master - 7 Months - Edinburgh - Outside IR35
Our client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy available for a skilled Scrum Master to support the implementation of Agile working during the delivery of digital projects.
- Previous experience as a ScrumMaster
- Experience working in the Agile delivery models - such as SCRUM and/or KANBAN frameworks, together with XP engineering practices
- Experience using TDD and/or BDD methodologies
- Experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Experience using agile project management methods
- Sound understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- End to end project lifecycle experience on a number of software development projects
- Proven experience as an Agile Project Manager
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of transitioning Prince 2 project methodology or Waterfall approach to Agile and will have public sector/government experience.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's