|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Salary:||£440 - £465 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2017 17:12|
Contract. 6 Months. Warrington. £440-£465 Per day. Public Sector.
Scrum Master required to work closely with the Programme Manager and delivery team to develop, implement and manage scrum processes, practices and tools in order to create simple, consistent, efficient and reusable methodologies for use across the programme.
- To effectively co-ordinate the scrum team to achieve programme deliverables, delivering projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- To schedule and facilitate daily stand ups, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- To forecast the number of deliverables in each iteration and to create reliable plans, prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Work with the Product Owner to define the roadmap for any given product and to support the Product Owner in ensuring that product backlogs are in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- To coach the team in Agile practice on a day to day basis.
- To shield the delivery team from outside distractions and interferences, ensuring absolute focus on delivery.
- To track and remove impediments to delivery as required.
- To support and empower the team, ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in the programme and making a meaningful contribution, and encouraging a fast but sustainable pace with high-levels of quality in relation to each deliverable.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's