Scrum Master Agile Delivery Lead - 6 months - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Scrum Master Agile Delivery Lead - 6 months - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 13:07|
Scrum Master Agile Delivery Lead - Edinburgh - 6 months - Outside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced Agile Delivery Lead to work for a growing public sector organisation in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team to deliver constant value to customers and stakeholders using lean/agile practices. Key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Lead the delivery process to optimise the flow to deliver value early and often and use fast feedback to drive quality improvements.
- Working closely with the Product Owner, facilitate and drive the delivery of work through the team using the most appropriate agile framework
- Good understanding and significant practical experience of different agile and lean approaches and supporting context.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of agile product and software development.
- Demonstrable experience of creating lasting change towards agile and lean ways of working for the better in an organisation.
- Experience of leading/developing multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams to deliver value against agreed business strategy
- Experience of identifying, creating and visualising effective agile team metrics.
- Experience of moving a single-disciplinary skilled resource to a multi-disciplinary, cross-functional team.
- Experience of service alignment and its customer centric nature
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's