Scrum Master - Permanent - Glasgow
|Job Title:||Scrum Master - Permanent - Glasgow|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 13:53|
SCRUM MASTER - PERMANENT - GLASGOW
Salary up to £55k
Experienced Scrum Master required on a permanent basis based in Glasgow.
You would be joining on of Scotland's biggest indigenous managed service and IT consultancy.
As part of thier expansion we're looking to add to our team to support the development of a major technology refresh and migration project with one of our clients in Glasgow, and provide day to day support to production services.
We're currently recruiting for a permanent Scrum Master and you should have previous experience of working in a consultancy environment, preferably within the public sector or financial services and an understanding of software development and infrastructure project lifecycles.
You will comprehensive knowledge of:
- Running stand up meetings and directing other team members
- Facilitating discovery workshops with business users and stakeholders
- Organising demos with business users and key stakeholders to validate builds versus requirements
- Maintaining project delivery plans
- Process Review & Adoption of Agile Best Practice Models
- Story writing
- Working with in house and 3rd party development teams
- Mentoring/Training of staff in efficient agile processes
- Knowledge and use of Kanban Boards in line with Agile standards
- Mingle Backlog tool
- Define/rollout of process efficiencies & ways of working (agile)
Other desirable skills include:
- Conducting User Acceptance Testing
- Knowledge of VMware, Ansible & Citrix products
- Java (Object Development)
- Oracle (Object Design & Development)
- Business Analysis (Core Modelling & Analysis - UML / OMG Standards)
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's