Scrutiny Programme Manager
|Job Title:||Scrutiny Programme Manager|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 10:48|
Scrutiny Programme Manager - 5 months contract - Outside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced Scrutiny Programme Manager has arisen in Edinburgh with one of our clients for approximately 5 months with the possibility to extend. You will be responsible for the delivery of the annual scrutiny plan as well as individual inspections and will contribute to the development and maintenance of key organisational processes.
- Broad experience as a project, policy or research manager.
- Experience of supporting a programme of inspections and scrutiny activities, design and deliver pieces of research and deliver timely and robust outputs.
- Ability to prioritise, plan and manage a heavy workload, using risk management techniques as you will be expected to deliver high quality outputs, meeting deadlines whilst managing competing pressures
- Ability to analyse large amounts of complex information, draw out key findings and deliver high quality and relevant briefings.
- Experience of managing staff.
- Knowledge and/or experience of policing, the criminal justice system and/or independent inspection.
- Project management and/or research qualifications.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £294 per day
Programme Director - Digital and Business Change / Borders
Galashiels, Scottish Borders
£500 - £700 per day
Project Manager Edinburgh
Up to £229 per day
Project Manager Glasgow
Up to £229 per day
Workforce Development Project Manager
£170 - £190 per day