SCS Systems Hardware Engineer - Private Sector
|Job Title:||SCS Systems Hardware Engineer - Private Sector|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Campbell|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 16:06|
Substation Control Systems Hardware Engineer - Staffordshire - Private Sector
Our Private Sector client based around Staffordshire has an exciting opportunity for a Substation Control Systems Hardware Engineer, to be involved from design right through to installation and commissioning on site.
You will be required to:
- Work under close supervision to agreed procedures/methods and standards with configuration and engineering design responsibilities.
- Produce system designs from customer supplied information using existing generic approach
- Creating/modifying system drawings and Schematics
- Involvement in site surveys and preparation of Health and Safety Documentation
- Experience of Substation Secondary Systems (Protection and Control)
- Knowledge/Experience of the ABB Substation Control Systems
- At least, educated to HND level in an Electrical Engineering discipline.
- Computer literate with Autocad Electrical and Excel experience.
- Methodical approach to the interpretation of customer requirements.
Must hold a current full driving licence (UK or be able to easily convert to full UK)
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000.00 - £32000 per annum
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
Senior DevOps Engineer - Glasgow - 12 months
£400 - £600 per day
AWS DevOps Engineer - 6 months - Edinburgh
£450 - £600 per day
Java Developer - Edinburgh - Perm - £36000 - £40000 + Benefits
£36000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits