Sector Skills Consultant
|Job Title:||Sector Skills Consultant|
|Salary:||£200 - £235 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2018 17:33|
Sector Skills Consultant - Cyber - 8 months - Glasgow - £200-£235 per day
Our client is looking to have a Sector Skills Consultant to join their team on a 8 month contract. The Sector Skills Consultant will work alongside internal and external partners and lead on developing, delivering, and project managing cyber skills projects. These will be
projects which contribute to the objectives of developing cyber resilient behaviours amongst all Scotlands individuals and businesses, as well as helping to build a skilled and growing cyber security profession for Scotland.
- Demonstrable work based experience equivalent to SCQF level 9 or be educated to degree level in Economics or Social Science
- Proven ability to develop complex networks within and across organisations and sectors influencing different ways of working together
- Experience of managing multi-stakeholder meetings and delivering multi-stakeholder projects
- Good MS Office skills, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship building with highly effective influencing skills and the enthusiasm to work across all business areas internally
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the skills landscape
- Experience of working with procurement and within governance structures to commission external delivery partners
- Committed to developing your own skills and knowledge
- Knowledge about Scotlands technology sector
- Knowledge of social media and how it can be used in a work context
- Responsible for maintaining processes that ensure project documentation reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Work with the Programme Manager in the management of budgets and finance system and any communication of these required.
- Responsible for reporting on project delivery.
- Project manage external delivery partners in their delivery of a portfolio of cyber resilience project
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Project Manager/ 4 months / Giffnock / £300 - £450 per
Giffnock, East Renfrewshire
£300 - £450 per day
Procurement Officer - OJEU / Commercial - 6 months
£185 - £220 per day
User Research Lead
£400 - £600 per day
Up to £0.00 per annum
Lead Intelligence Officer
£150 - £171 per day