Sector Team Lead - Tourism & Festivals - Edinburgh - 12 months
|Job Title:||Sector Team Lead - Tourism & Festivals - Edinburgh - 12 months|
|Salary:||£50618 - £60410 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 16:40|
Sector Team Lead - Tourism & Festivals - Edinburgh
(12 months contract)
Experienced Sector Team Lead with a background in Tourism and Festivals required for an initial 12 month contract based in central Edinburgh.
The role of the Sector Lead will be to engage externally across Tourism, Festivals and the Creative Industries sectors, and internally within the organisation, to produce a focused, robust and coherent sectoral proposition, sector engagement plan and associated internal delivery plan that will reflect the needs, challenges and opportunities of the sector concerning Data Driven Innovation.
Essential skills/experience required to be evidenced clearly in applicants CVs must include but should not be limited to -
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge and experience of the Tourism, Festivals and/or the Creative Industries sectors.
- Experience of leading multi-project delivery from inception to implementation.
- Previous experience of creating clear realistic plans and deadlines, considering how long term issues affect planning.
- Existing network within the Tourism, Festivals and/or the Creative Industries sectors and possessing excellent business development skills at a senior level.
- Strong awareness and concern for stakeholder requirements. Ability to maintain good working relationships, with internal stakeholders and external providers.
- Ability and confidence to constructively challenge and question, in order to deliver results and effectively manage competing priorities.
If you are interested in this role, APPLY NOW!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's