Security Advisor - Southampton - £48k + Benefits
|Job Title:||Security Advisor - Southampton - £48k + Benefits|
|Salary:||Up to £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Hassall|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 15:43|
Security Consultant - Southampton - £48k + benefits
My client based in Southampton is looking for an experienced Security consultant to provide Cyber Security Advice to the business including project teams and IT teams. My client is looking for someone to deliver a new cyber strategy by working closely with project teams and build and maintain successful working relationships with the business and stakeholders. You will be expected to Advise, Review and sign off security testing strategies against requirements. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience conducting gap analysis and risk assessments.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a Security advisor role
- Knowledge of ISO 27001,NIST, CIS, NCSC cloud security principles etc
- Strong stakeholder experience
- Knowledge of IT, Network security, windows and linux platforms
- Good working knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or Oracle
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- One or more formal security certification such as CISSP, SSCP OR CISM
if this is the role for you, Please apply now!!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's