|Job Title:||Security Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 17:54|
Security Analyst - Immediate Start - London - 6-month contract.
Client is seeking Security Analyst to support efficient delivery of projects in accordance with standards and procedures.
It shall be your responsibility to maintain an agreed set of artefacts and Lead Security process mapping and efficiency work in support of the wider change agenda including, methodology and approach, workshop facilitation and maintenance of appropriate Security process and enterprise wide requirements.
You shall need relevant past experience within the following fields:
- Analysis and documentation of Security capabilities and processes
- Facilitate and lead customers (and project teams where applicable) in the Security process and/or requirements definition
- Develop Security case where required for effective IT change management - Support creation of Security solutions within the Security case boundaries
- Identify how Security requirements can be met within above reference architecture parameters and define the required data architecture building blocks
- Develop and maintain IT's target application architecture and best practices and standardise the appropriateness of current tools in line with emerging trends
- Participate in the Incident Response process from triage through to lessons learned
- Ensure the process and service design is in accordance with the agreed service levels
- Ensure effective communication and cooperation with other IT (and Security) managers and department to resolve problems / issues and further enhance the IT services
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
Oracle Finance Business Analyst
Up to £600 per day
Service Desk Analyst - Edinburgh - Permanent
£0.00 - £29000 per annum + Excellent benefits
IT Change Analyst - 6 Months - Edinburgh - £200-275
£200 - £275 per day