|Job Title:||Security Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2018 16:30|
Security Analyst - Audit & Remediation - ISO 27001 - £320-350pd - Contract
Our client is looking for a Security Analyst on a 6 month contract to join their current team and take the lead on the coordination of remediation activities across the organisation.
- Develop and implement new security processes related to identified weaknesses.
- Take the lead on organising and coordination of evidence gathering to support remediation or compliance security standards.
- Tracking and reporting on the progress of addressing issues raised in internal and external audits.
- Liaise with reginal and global colleagues on audit remediation activities.
- Be responsible for providing specialist advice and expertise to the Regional Information Security head, Deputy and technical teams.
- Provide input into regional security assurance activities and support central assurance initiatives.
- Act as regional lead on the coordination and implementation of minimal baseline security controls in line with internal and external security standards.
- Act as reginal lead on coordination and implementation of audit remediation and the new processes across the organisation and organising the gathering of evidence to support assessments.
You should have:
- Information security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 or equivalent)
- 4 years experience in information security
- Proven experience in information security governance, controls and/or audit issue tracking.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
Business Analyst (BI/Data Warehousing)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £0.00 per annum
Test Analyst - Edinburgh - 5 months
£350 - £450 per day
Service Desk Analyst - Glasgow - 3 months
Up to £115 per day
3rd Line Support Analyst - Glasgow - 3 Months
£160 - £180 per day