Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
|Job Title:||Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Grist|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2017 12:48|
Security Architect - SC Cleared
Security Architect is currently required to working for a government client in Hampshire on a 6 month inital contract.
- Full understanding of government security standards and specifically of recent changes of approach to security; with experience of applying these in a business context.
- Understanding and demonstrable experience of the principles of secure-by-design best practice and of developing end-to-end solutions which avoiding stove-piping
- Strong understanding of overall information assurance principles and the use of data journeys as the basis for security design
- Understanding and experience in the use of enterprise business architecture to guide security solutions design, e.g. Zachmann, TOGAF
- Proven ability to consider security issues within a business context and to articulate the risk-balance and cost effectiveness of different options
- Qualified Security Architect (e.g. CCP, SABSA, CISSP-ISSAP) or able to demonstrate equivalent industry experience.
- Sound knowledge of the security considerations and solutions needed for cloud-based services and open source technology and programming languages (as opposed to simply selecting and buying from traditional security vendors)
- The presentational and stakeholder management skills needed to articulate solution options and facilitate effective decision making
- Able to work collaboratively, positively and energetically as a member of fast moving team.
- Experience of relevant technologies including ideally the Cloudera toolset
If this for you, please apply online or send your CV
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€650 - €700 per day
£400 - £600 per annum
£500 - £750 per day
Oracle Security Contractor
Up to £0.00 per day
SharePoint Infrastructure Architect (2013)
£450 - £650 per day