|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2018 16:03|
Security Architect - Southampton -Permanent 45- 55k plus benefits
Security Architect needed to join a fast growing Security function within the Engineering group. As Security Architect you will provide Cyber Security advice and guidance to meet the needs and ambitions of the organisation while ensuring compliance with Corporate Information Security policies.
The Security Architect role will include working within the IT department and members of the Engineering Security Team to identify and select security controls, tooling, policies and procedures, as well as working with projects and the wider business to apply security throughout the project life cycle. This will require you to define the security requirements to be delivered, as well as identifying appropriate risks. Additionally, you will conduct cyber-security risk assessment activities, analysing the results and producing recommendations to address and mitigate risks. You will also support our Security Architecture function in the development of strategies, plans, policies and standards to mature the organisations security posture.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Clear understanding of IT Security Strategies and Enterprise Level Security Architectures
- Good knowledge and experience of Security Architecture in complex IT environments (analysing data, cyber-security architecture)
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of information risk concepts and principles
- Experience of deploying applications and infrastructure into public cloud services, such as Azure, AWS and Oracle, as well as Windows and Linux platforms
- Proven experience in Information Security areas, Identity and Access Management, Web Application Firewalls, Advance Malware detection/mitigation, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Information Risk and Governance, Industry security hardening techniques, Monitoring, and Incident Response
- Excellent familiarity with industry compliance and security standards such as Cyber Essentials, ISO 27001, cloud security, 10 Steps to Cyber Security
- Experience in ethical hacking and forensic analysis would be advantageous
- Able to perform threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for new technologies
- Relevant or equivalent qualifications such as: Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SCCP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture (SABSA), CCSP (Certificated Cloud Security Professional), CCSK (Certification of Cloud Security Knowledge)
- Understanding of architecture methodologies, e.g. TOGAF, SABSA,
- A minimum of two years in a Security Architect role or five years' experience working in an Architectural role
If you're the Security Architect for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's