Security Information Risk Adviser
|Job Title:||Security Information Risk Adviser|
|Salary:||£450 - £650 per day|
|Start Date:||February 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 13:48|
Security Information Risk Adviser - 4 month contract - Edinburgh/Glasgow - Outside IR35
Our public sector client has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Security Information Risk Adviser to be based either in Glasgow or Edinburgh. You will be responsible for identifying information and cyber security risks, developing risk assessments and advising staff on cyber security standards and guidelines.
- Professional security qualification (CISSP, CISM, CISA etc) and demonstrable experience in a security risk and compliance role;
- An understanding of the UK Welfare and Benefit system would be
- Experience of UK Government Accreditation process essential (for liaison with DWP).
- Security Architecture experience (Assessment & Design)
- Knowledge of Cyber Essentials Scheme
- Excellent knowledge and practical skills of implementing ISO 27001, PSN and SPF
- Knowledge of the changing security policy landscape coming from UK Government.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position