Senior Account manager
|Job Title:||Senior Account manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rodrigue Barenda|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 14:39|
Senior Account Manager - 35,000 - 40,000
Based in London - Permanent
A rapidly expanding Full Service Mobile Marketing company is on the look out for a proactive and confident Digital Account Manager. This is a client facing role (clients include but not limited to: PhotoBox, Travel Supermarket, The Economist) where you will be responsible for the strategy, planning, buying set up and delivery of the acquisition campaigns.
- Directly manage, motivate and mentor team members
- Be involved in pitching process for new business - from industry research, to producing new business proposals right through to delivering confident new business pitches.
- Responsibility for the successful set up and testing of campaigns including tracking links
- 3-4 years' experience in a mobile or digital agency role
- Confidence and knowledge in talking about mobile/digital plans and strategy
- Confident with Excel and PowerPoint - pivot tables, formulas and manipulating data
- Working in an evolving environment, learning and developing unique skills.
- A company wide, quarterly bonus scheme.
- Up to £35 of monthly mobile costs paid for!
- The opportunity to have a 'voice' into the direction of how the company grows.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's