Senior Account manager
|Job Title:||Senior Account manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rodrigue Barenda|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 10:10|
Senior Account Manager - £35,000 - £40,000
Based in London - Permanent
A rapidly expanding Full Service Mobile Marketing company is on the look out for a proactive and confident Digital Account Manager. You will be working across some of the company's biggest clients and bring your own special blend of magic to the business and help it become a bigger and better agency.
This is a client facing role (clients include but not limited to: PhotoBox, Travel Supermarket, The Economist) where you will be responsible for the strategy, planning, buying set up and delivery of the acquisition campaigns.
- Delivery of proposals, media plans and strategic documents outlining exciting new projects devised by yourself and your team.
- Be involved in pitching process for new business - from industry research, to producing new business proposals right through to delivering confident new business pitches.
- Responsibility for the successful set up and testing of campaigns including tracking links
- Define, implement, and iterate on campaign management best practices and processes. Ensure compliance and that the team is following appropriate optimization schedules, setup, and QA to achieve client KPIs
- 3-4 years' experience in a mobile or digital agency role
- Confidence and knowledge in talking about mobile/digital plans and strategy
- Experience with creating and delivering performance media plans
- Imagination, creative thinking & attention to detail
- Working in an evolving environment, learning and developing unique skills.
- A company wide, quarterly bonus scheme.
- Up to £35 of monthly mobile costs paid for!
- The opportunity to have a 'voice' into the direction of how the company grows.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's