Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk
|Job Title:||Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Walker|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2018 16:52|
Senior Accounts Recieveable Clerk - Warrington - £18,000
As a Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be aligned with a market-leading contractor accounting specialist in the UK. Within the role, you'll be responsible for ensuring cash received into the business is processed quickly and accurately, as well as supporting other senior members with bank related activity within the team.
This client specialises in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance for the UK's small businesses and contingent workforce - using their market leading solutions.
Alongside the other seniors in the team have responsibility for bank related activity in the team, including the daily download of payments and returning monies to agencies. You will also work closely with the Team Leader throughout, assisting with the implementation of on-going use of policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable or Sales Ledger role.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to be innovative and use own initiative.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to encourage and motivate others.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work as part of a team with active and valuable contribution.
- An understanding of and adherence to all confidentiality aspects required.
- An understanding of and adherence to all relevant health and safety procedures.
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English at grade C or above.
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills with experience of using Microsoft Office applications.
If you are interested, apply here!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's