Senior Campaigns Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Campaigns Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2017 08:51|
Senior Campaigns Manager - 3 Months - Fareham - Outside IR35
We are looking for a Senior Campaigns Manager with at least 7 years experience in Large Scale Multi Channel Campaigns to work with the head of campaigns.
- Proven experience within a results-orientated, senior-level marketing campaigns position.
- Experience within a services company e.g telecommunications, finance, utilities or Government.
- Proven ability in the development of marketing communications strategies, and the implementation, management and development of an organisation's brand engagement and response offering.
- Experience of developing brand tracking, health and reach methodology and reporting.
- Large-scale, "broadcast" and "direct" channel campaign experience is essential to this role.
- Experience of digital and social channels would be highly advantageous.
- Experience of leading and developing a team.
- Experience with a services company (for example telecommunications, utilities, financial services), or leading government communications organisation is preferred.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing or Institute of Direct Marketing post-graduate qualifications are highly desirable.
- Google Digital Leadership training is highly desirable.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's