Senior Communications Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Communications Analyst|
|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day|
|Start Date:||December 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 17:11|
Communications and Engagement Lead - 6 months - Edinburgh - Inside IR35
Our public-sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity for a skilled communications professional to work on an initial 6-month contract. You will be responsible for developing a comprehensive communications and engagement plan, creating original content for digital channels and developing workshops and roadshow events for stakeholders.
- Previous experience of developing and implementing engaging communications plans
- Experience of working in a press office or media management environment, including press interaction on both proactive and reactive issues
- Strong social media experience including maintaining and growing social media profiles through forward-planning and the development of new links and networks.
- Experience of project based communications and stakeholder engagement
- Experience of developing training, workshops and roadshow events for stakeholder engagement activity
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with a public sector or government organisation.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's