Senior Communications Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Communications Officer|
|Salary:||£175 - £225 per day|
|Start Date:||November 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2017 17:38|
Senior Press and Media Relations Officer - Glasgow - 6 Month Contract
Our public-sector client based in Central Glasgow has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Senior Press and Media relations professional to coordinate public statements including press and media releases and create new public relations opportunities.
- Experience of developing engaging external communications strategies
- Senior level stakeholder engagement
- Experience of managing high profile media and PR Campaigns
- Experience of enhancing an organisations reputation through innovative social media and communications solutions
- Supporting senior staff in proactive and reactive media situations
- Experience of working at a senior level, building strong relationships and creating positive networks
The ideal candidate will have significant education or public-sector experience and proven ability of delivering successful communications campaigns.
Please be advised that successful candidates will need to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's