Senior Communications Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Communications Officer|
|Salary:||Up to £18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2018 14:18|
Senior Communications Officer- Web Content / Websites / CMS/ Social Media
Senior Communication Officer required for a contract until 31st August 2018 with our public-sector client based in central Glasgow.
You will be responsible for the management and development of initial stages of development for a new website, engage with agencies, 3rd parities and senior members of staff and knowledge of trends and technological changes surrounding the web.
Essential skills -
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of Web Content Management Systems - ideally Umbraco
- Significant experience of successfully developing and supporting websites for a wide variety of organisations
- Experience/ knowledge of user experience, accessibility, and performance
- Knowledge of and interest in trends and technological change surrounding the web
- Experience of integrating web content and social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship building and people skills
- Excellent project management skills - organised, effective and able to work within tight timescales.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's