Senior Communications Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Communications Officer|
|Salary:||£180 - £220 per day|
|Start Date:||July 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2018 17:45|
Senior Communications Manager - 3 month contract - Glasgow
Our major public sector client based in Glasgow has an exciting opportuntiy available for a skilled Senior Communications Manager. You will be responsible for supporting internal and external communications strategy, handling proactive and reactive media enquiries and developing engaging content.
- Experience of developing clear and creative communications plans
- Managing internal and external relationships and expectations
- Experience of handling proactive and reactive media enquiries
- Understanding of press and media relations, experience of liaising with journalists
- Experience of delivering external communications strategies
- Senior level stakeholder engagement, developing strategy to meet requirements
- Experience of developing high quality, engaging copy, marketing materials and content
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within government, higher education or the public sector, please be advised successful candidates will be required to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's