Senior Compliance Officer - 12 Months
|Job Title:||Senior Compliance Officer - 12 Months|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2017 13:58|
Senior Compliance Officer - 12 Months - Inside IR35
I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Compliance Officer to work on a 3 month contract in Central London. The ideal person will have strong experience of Data Protection.
- Managing and assisting with the prioritisation of Data Protection and FOIA casework.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in respect of the data protection act, particularly subject access requests, privacy impact/rights and freedom of information requests.
- Communicating compliance decisions effectively and confidently.
- Acting as a final decision maker with regard to casework, taking responsibility for ensuring that decisions made by departments are valid and appropriately recorded.
- Leading and managing a diverse team in a dynamic, fast paced environment, working to tight statutory deadlines.
- Experience in Data Protection and/or Freedom of Information or equivalent is essential.
- Sound knowledge of the data protection act, disclosure principles with awareness of the broader law enforcement statutory environment e.g
- Experience Working in Compliance at a senior level.
To apply please submit your CV - Please note due to the high volume of responses successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's