Senior Content Designer - Digital, Web, Agile
|Job Title:||Senior Content Designer - Digital, Web, Agile|
|Salary:||£150 - £180 per day|
|Start Date:||July 2017|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 12:22|
Senior Content Designer (Web, Digital, Agile) required for initial 6-month contract with client based in Glasgow
Our public sector client has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Content Designer to join their transformation delivery team and assist in significantly changing how they provide services to their customers.
- Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable
- Experience in producing content for a responsively-designed website and producing content which adheres to WCAG AA web accessibility standards
- Excellent skills in convincing people that user needs and a usable approach is the only way to present information
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Identifying hidden or emerging issues and proposing decisive strategic action
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
PLEASE NOTE - This contract role is deemed inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's