Senior Data Protection Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Data Protection Officer|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2017 16:11|
Senior Data Protection Officer - 12 Months - Inside IR35
I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Protection Officer to work on a 3 month contract in Central London. The ideal person will have strong experience of Data Protection.
- Managing and assisting with the prioritisation of Data Protection and FOIA casework.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in respect of the data protection act, particularly subject access requests, privacy impact/rights and freedom of information requests.
- Communicating compliance decisions effectively and confidently.
- Acting as a final decision maker with regard to casework, taking responsibility for ensuring that decisions made by departments are valid and appropriately recorded.
- Leading and managing a diverse team in a dynamic, fast paced environment, working to tight statutory deadlines.
- Experience in Data Protection and/or Freedom of Information or equivalent is essential.
- Sound knowledge of the data protection act, disclosure principles with awareness of the broader law enforcement statutory environment e.g
- Experience Working in Compliance at a senior level.
To apply please submit your CV - Please note due to the high volume of responses successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.