Senior Data Scientist
|Job Title:||Senior Data Scientist|
|Salary:||Up to £80000 per annum + Medical, Pension, 25 Days Holiday|
|Contact Name:||Adam Johnson|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2018 16:00|
Senior Data Scientist/Engineer
A global marketing company are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to lead the development of data solutions for companies and clients across the group.
Within this role, you will lead the development of data solutions for companies and clients across the group. Working with technology, sales, management and users, you will develop best in class solutions to both increase profitability and reduce operational costs.
Fundamentally, you must be inquisitive, collaborative, and succinct, with the ability to move quickly and prioritise.
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather requirements
- Design and build first party data ingestion process flows
- Create data architecture that supports the needs of the business
- Tool creation for internal and external users
- Build automated or semi-automated media optimisation processes
- Understand the wider business context, suggesting alternative routes of data-driven development
- Lead weekly sprint planning, quarterly feature planning and annual roadmap creation
- Evaluate existing technology in the market and asses the value and impact
- Completed hands-on projects from start to finish
- Cloud-based analytics, setting up data ingestion through to building operational predictive systems
- Built quality reporting suites, predictive analytics and segmentations
- Minimum of 5 years in analytics or data science
- You either know or can demonstrate that you can master the following:
- How to architect technical solutions, knowing what constitutes good system design
- The data ecosystem within a variety of advertising channels - Digital Out of Home, Display, In-flight, Retail
Bonus points for
- Experience with Programmatic and non-programmatic advertising products (SSP, DSP, DMP)
- Cross functional experience (Data Engineering to CRM Analytics to Machine Learning)
- Marketing agencies experience and with first party data
- Experience connecting advertising to uplifts in real world metrics
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be provided for this position, therefore you must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship to be considered.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's