Senior Devops Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Devops Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Coad|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2018 18:34|
Senior Devops Engineer - Ansible, Docker - Manchester
£60,000 - £70,000
Do you want the chance to use cutting edge technologies in a company where they operate on a "best tools for job" basis and will give you the chance to explore different technologies and techniques? Do you have a strong Windows background with knowledge of Linux based technologies such as Docker, strong automation skills, and would like to chance to enhance these skills in an Azure cloud environment? Well here's your chance.
This role is all about the automation so you'll need to have a strong skills with either Ansible (ideally) or come in with Puppet/ Chef etc.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure use of source control, configuration, build and release tools
- Exploit automation to maximise application delivery quality and efficiency.
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Communicate well with the Development team and the infrastructure teams, the company ethos is based around collaborative working.
- They're a "best tool for the job" technical team so if you have experience of technical solutions or techniques not currently being utilised, you will get to put ideas forward to be used.
- Experience of working with Ansible (Chef or Puppet also considered)
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Platform/systems
- Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat)
- Docker, containerisation, deployment, local installs
- Tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity.
Tech stack used here includes - Windows, Linux, Ansible, Cloud, Docker and more..
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
DevOps Engineer - Perm - Glasgow - £40-45k
£40000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
Walsall, West Midlands
£170 - £175 per day
Senior Technical Architect - 6 months - Glasgow
£550 - £850 per day
Senior Software Developer - 6 months - Edinburgh - Inside IR35
£350 - £450 per day
Dev Ops - Glasgow - 3 Months - £388 per day
Up to £388 per day