Senior Digital Learning and Development Adviser
|Job Title:||Senior Digital Learning and Development Adviser|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2018 16:06|
Senior Digital Learning and Development Advisor - Edinburgh - £200 - £250 per day - 6 months
Our public sector client is looking to have a Senior Digital Learning and Development Advisor join their team on a 6 month contract basis.
- Experience of identifying suitable blended learning solutions, providing advice, feedback and support
- Proven ability to scan the political context and taking account of wider impacts and developing long term training, learning and development implementation strategies that enhance learning, maximise opportunities adding value for stakeholders and support economic, sustainable growth.
- Proven ability to lead continuous improvement in training, learning and development interventions to ensure intended outcomes are delivered and that business value can be evidenced. Implement alternative delivery models including digital and shared service approaches wherever possible.
- Experience in leading digital, multimedia and online learning design and technology projects
- Ability to communicate ensuring effective and constructive stakeholder engagement, building credible working relationships with employees at all levels, including senior managers
- CIPD qualified (graduate or above) and/or degree (or equivalent) in related IT, digital learning or multimedia
- Experience of leading change and transformation projects.
- Experience of leading training, learning and development projects.
- Previous experience of working within a large public sector organisation.
- Experience of partnering with third parties.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's