Senior Feed Officer - 6 months - Aberdeen
|Job Title:||Senior Feed Officer - 6 months - Aberdeen|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 15:56|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Feed Officer with our public-sector client for a 6 months contract based in Aberdeen. Job may be home-based but attendance in the office in Aberdeen will be required as necessary.
- Take the lead in procurement of feed delivery work packages as required. These are likely to be related to the procurement of the services of an Agricultural Analyst Service and for the provision of technical training for delivery officers.
- Act as the Lead Feed Officer, taking the lead in enforcement advice and recommendations for formal action where these are required
- Develop a protocol for management of incoming feed export activities.
- Manage client's scheme of delegation for feed officers ensuring that all officials involved in delivery are suitably authorised.
- Work with other Regulatory Strategy project managers across organisation to ensure a collaborative and joint up approach to the Regulatory Strategy workstream as a whole.
- Take the lead in providing updates to Local Authorities and associated professional bodies at seminars, events and committees on your project area as required.
- Take the lead in ensuring that communication to the Board, Scottish Ministers and key officials within other government departments is timely and effective
- Attend workstream meetings and provide updates and briefings to the Regulatory Strategy Programme Board as required.
- Providing general support within the team as required in relation to the Feed Law
- Manage work of project manager and project administrator posts which support this position
- A qualified Trading Standards Officer or Feed Safety Officer with an appropriate qualification recognised by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute with at least three years post qualification experience which ideally includes work in the area of feed law enforcement
- Direct understanding and experience of feed official control systems and the tools required to manage these systems
- Direct understanding and experience of conducting formal enforcement action in the event of non-compliance in this business sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills used to build good professional relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of leading a team that delivers projects/or significant pieces of work
- The ability to be flexible and responsive to change to deliver improvements
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's