Senior Full-Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Full-Stack Developer|
|Location:||South West England, England|
|Salary:||£70000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davidson|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2017 14:14|
Senior Full-Stack Developer is currently required to work for a leading Blue Chip Client based in the heart of London.
Senior Full-Stack Developer will have the following:
- functions and closures
- inheritance model and sub-classes
- scope model
- type coercions
- methods of core classes (Function, Array, Object, Date, Math…)
- regular expressions
- Promises and generators
- ES6 language features
- Knowledge of DOM APIs
- Nodes and elements
- DOM tree traversal and events model
- HTML5 DOM APIs (local storage, history, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong knowledge of node.js is a great advantage
- Any backend development is very desirable, especially with Node.js or Clojure.
- Core packages
- Web frameworks
You must also be happy working in a customer facing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company where training is one of the key policies and where you will be exposed to the latest technology and innovations.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Software Developer (DevOps) - Perm - Edinburgh
£40000 - £50000 per annum + plus benefits
£0.00 - £380 per day
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£400 - £450 per day + Inside IR35
£27 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35
£400 - £450 per day